Autobiography Contestant #2 - Passion Jumanji - Welcome to My World!

Hiya ;)

I'm Passion! ;)

Robert & I started out playing The Sims Online. Oh how we loved that game!

After a few years they decided to close there doors :(

As this was happening one of our friends came to us and told us about Second Life.  So we went there.  Don't remember what the person's name was though.

We are still there in SL now, but I am not as active as I used to be. The expenses are way too high for me now that Robert has passed on.

Robert is my real life Hubby who passed away on June 17th, 2021.

After a while, I ventured off & somehow found Open Sim. I started out on one grid that only lasted for like 2 to 3 months.  Then I found a grid that I really fell into as the people were so kind and very friendly.  Nothing like SL . . . NOTTA! LOL! ;)

I was with them for 5 years . I enjoyed my time there & I learned very much about building, creating, etc., but after 3 years I started to get the "Itch" to move on.

I went to this hippie festival that was like from the 70's . . . it lasted a whole weekend I believe.  OMG! I had such a blast from the past - LITERALLY! I found out which grid was sponsoring it, and I happily joined their grid.  I had an awesomely immense & satisfying experience there meeting old and new friends and learning even more about building & creating!  I LOVED IT! ;)

After leaving there abour a year later they closed there doors. :(

So I went back to the grid I was at before this last one that I mentioned.

Then, after a while I found AMV. I loved it here . . . went back and forth a couple of times . . . until the last time I landed here on AMV I couldn't contain myself.  It just seemed like EVERYTHING about this grid I had fallen in love with!  TSTL!

I learned so so much more while I was here (still am . . . don't plan on goin' anywhere no more! ;)  ) I learned even more about building from Ted Junior. I expanded my skills in modifying scripts and making objects DO things instead of sitting there looking pretty! ;)  Giggelz ;)

I made so many new friends who have become ever so close with me; there is no hesitation in calling each others Sissy's ;) I hesitate to name names here because I do not want to offend any of my friends. I do have two friends here that have taught me a whole lot about different things . . . they are really special in my life! I am closest with them. Than there are a few others who I am close with as well.

I've never felt such a closeness with another grid such as I have on this one. I do have family on other grids too. 

AMV has grown on me so much . . . It's like a home away from home.  My real life isn't as busy as it is here in Virtual Life.  I enjoy the business that I have here as it takes away from the loneliness that I feel when I am home alone since Robert passed away.

More than anything, on this grid, here on AMV is the close relationship that I have with Cat, the grid owner. I've had so much encouragement from her. I've learned to trust her with my heart & soul.

Cat taught me about having more confidence in myself. Who thought that I would ever sing in front of people! I wouldn't dare do that ever!  But Cat encouraged me to sing @ Karaoke . . . God Almighty was I so nervous when I got up there to sing the first time! It was very scary to do so. TSTL! But I forced myself to get up there and do just that SING! And that I did!  I shocked myself and a few others too! Giggelz ;)

Cat has taught me so very much about accepting myself & others too for who they are. They may be going through a rough patch.

You never know what someone is going through. So I walk around with a smile because they say that you never know what someone is going through as they may be having a really rough time of it and a smile may just cure there unhappy day into a blissful day.  A smile is like saying - I understand what you are going through, so please don't be sad.

People in real life can see the smile, but not so much in virtual life. So I always say Smiles Sweetly or Smiles Warmly, depending how close I am to that person. Sometimes I even say Smiles ecstatically! Giggelz! But I always say Smiles ___ with something on that line as I know that I am helping someone to stay happy! ;)

I love to create things . . . I've learned IPiccy and I'm learning PhotoShop. Ipiccy is much much easier than Photoshop hands down! ;) I've learned a few mesh programs how to download mesh items from other sources.  Tried learning Blender . . . had no success with that at all! LOL! I'm still trying to learn it though! ;) I don't easily give up on things . . . maybe take a step or two back but hardly ever give up on anything really.

Since being on Staff here, I truly enjoy helping people out coming into AMV, like the new people. I love showing them around & getting them settled in their new home whether it be in one of our free rental homes over on Riverville or setting them up on there own region here on AMV.

I even put people up on one of my own regions. I pay it forward as they say. When I first came here I lived on this Lady's region who offered me a place to live! I was so thankful for that, too! ;)  Eventually I got my own sim . . . but the best part about it is that me and this Lady became best of friends . . . we share everything under the sun! Now we are Sissy's too ;)

Me . . . I'm a social butterfly, I must admit. I love to mingle in with the people! Making new friends and getting to know the old ones even better. ;)

I believe in socializing with one another. It lifts the burdens of real life off my shoulders & others shoulders tremendously! ;)

I like to make & see people happy! A lot of us come here to get away from real life.

AMV is growing so rapidly I really enjoy the growth that I see here. I'm always thankful for old & new friends here.

I love helping others, offering help where I can. I enjoy attending classes when I can here at Koryphon Academy. I enjoy going to the events here at the Clubs like Traxxx & Street Party & Prana Mountain too.

I took a class on DJing.  Cat & Cliff were teaching it. I learned a lot ,but did not think that it was for me at that time.  But my friend (Sissy) is teaching me the basics slowly. Cat & Cliff taught me well, but if you saw Mixxx, I believe it would scare the bejievers out of you as well if you have never used anything like that! LOL!! ;)

I've decided to give DJing a try. As soon as I feel comfortable with it I am going to give it another whirl and start DJing.  See . . . I don't give up on things . . . I just walk away for a while.

I am working with the Satyr/Quintonia (Now VivoSim) Farming System & am absolutely adoring it ;)

I have learned much more than I have mentioned here while at AMV . . . If I said everything . . . I could fill the Heavens with my learnings ;)

Life sure keeps me busy here on AMV! I wouldn't want it any other way! I'm just extremely thankful that I found a lovely home to hang my hat at!

AMV is such a great place to be I don't really feel the need to go to other grids . . . I don't have that "Itch" that I had on the other grid that I was on for such a long time. Part of that reason is things keep on changing for the better here. New things, New people, New places, etc. I enjoy the spontaneity that AMV has to offer it's residents which both Cat & Cliff get involved with, even on a one to one basis! ;)

Thank You Cat & Cliff for making AMV the most AWESOME Grid on this virtual open sim planet!

Love you both ta pieces!

Passion Jumanji

Photos of Passion's Regions by Doc Nolan

Magic Mushrooms @ SugarPums Palace, SugarPlum Fairy Meadows


Deer @ Tinkerbell, Tinkerbells Treasures


Dog @ Tinkerbell, Tinkerbells Treasures


Stone House with Door @ Farmlandia, Hacienda Farms


Food Truck @ Farmlandia, Hacienda Farms


Buddha Angels, Fairies & Ballerinas @ Periwinkle Mountains



Comments

  1. Passion congratulations on winning the contest! It has been such a pleasure working with you and watching you learn grow and most certainly blossom! You are a blessing to all who know you and i say this with utmost sincerity! Thank you for all you do for AMV, and for all the joy, laughter & friendship you have brought here! In your own words...hugglez...smiles warmly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why Thank You Cat! I'm very thankful that I won this contest! It's been more than a pleasure & privilege working with you and learning from you, Cat. I'm so very thankful to be here on this grid but feel so very privileged to be on Staff here . . . I love helping people out & just making others smile & be happy! Thank You again, Cat for letting me be a part of the Staff here ;) Huggiez & Smiling Warmly ;) Giggelz ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts