Autobiography Project and Follow up on Lyrics Region - by Xenon Darrow

 The autobiography project is underway! Sometime today, we should see a post from our own Passion Jumanji, with lovely photos of her region by Doc Nolan. She will be contestant 2. Right now, She and Yichard have a 50/50 chance at the drawing! Bring us MORE! 

I will be adding a post about my region, and Doc may be one about his. I will not be a contestant, so there will still be high chances on the drawing! Get your entries in! The drawing will be on April 26!

I added a follow up on the Lyrics post under Regions, with two more images by Doc Nolan. You should go take a look! 

We would love to see some essays and posts on current issues from our residents! Simply send them to me, Xenon Darrow. The ways you can sent them to me:

  • Xenon Darrow inworld - notecard
  • Xenon Darrow#4311 in Discord
  • vdickenson@affordable-green.us via email

Comments

Popular Posts