AMV Weddings Spotlight - by Xenon Darrow, photos and AI images by Doc Nolan

 With the impending nuptials of my spiritual sister, Passion Jumanji, I am once again breaking protocol by spotlighting another one of Cataplexia's stellar and gorgeous regions as a central post - AMV Weddings. 

Virtual world weddings are somewhat of a conundrum for me personally. While others extoll the virtues of marriage and the celebration thereof, I simply do not have that gene in rl or the virtual world. But if we were all the same, real life and virtual life would be quite boring! 

In that regard, Cat has very much captured the magic placed on the ritual! It is a true work of art, filled with peace, serenity, vibrant colors, and warmth. From the majestic and lavish gardens to the lovely wedding chapel to the beautiful outdoor reception area, the region touches even the most cynical of souls (such as me!). Heck, I may have to make an alt and get married, just to have a party there. 🤣

And in acknowlegement of all those things, Doc Nolan has taken some gorgeous images and has used several in MidJourney. I will leave it to you to determine what came from what. 

I present to you, AMV Weddings. Come, explore, celebrate!
























Comments

  1. Thank you so much Doc...I love your story and photos...just want to clarify that the last 5 photos are not of AMV Weddings - Only the first five are...Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Now i realize the last five are AI generations based from the photos of AMV weddings...very interesting, some are way off but the last one, i could easily have created that setting myself :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts