Exploring MidJourney's Interpretation of AMV Photos - by Xenon Darrow, Photos and MJ Interpretations by Doc Nolan

 As we have had a bit of a lull in blog projects, I decided to task Doc Nolan with a challenge for his rapid and amazing mastery of MidJourney. I mean, the dude has DUG IN with YouTube videos and tutorials, a variety of virtual world and Discord groups, Facebook groups and pages, and MORE.

Doc is my go to in terms of finding the latest and greatest applications for MJ, as well as tips and tricks. I have been inspired by him, and have jumped back into MJ (my time has been overwhelmed with some other work projects). It's sooo easy to go down that beautiful rabbit hole. 

Doc has taken and edited over 100 amazing photos of my region, Abandon Hope. I asked him to pick his favorites and get MJ to interpret them to his satisfaction. The results are below. I believe they are amazing, and a demonstration of his evolving mastery in his relationship with AI. 

Behold and Abandon Hope, all ye who enter.

Doc's Photo of Palm Trees


MidJourney's Interpretation of the Photo

Doc's photo, taken from underwater

MidJourney's Interpretation of the photo


Doc's photo of the Temple of Learning

MidJourney's interpretation of the Temple of Learning

Comments

Popular Posts